My friends

Friends can be nice when in boredom, however can be a pain in the butt.  I find it really hard to agree on different things when you have a big group of friends and that is when they can make you frustrated sometimes. I’m going to be telling you about some of my friends, but on the positive side of things. I have many friends, new and old. Some of my new friends are Lila, Ashley, Natalie, and Sophia.  About a month ago we did some skits and now we play tag at recess and eat lunch together.  I of course am also going to tell you about my old friends like Georgia, Kayden, Ava, Kaitlin, Byrnie and Davin. They are all from my old school. I had even older friends than that. They are named, Lexi, Ava (a different one), and Mia.  With my friends from my old school we go swimming and have sleepovers. With my oldest friends we climb trees and have sleepovers though I only do that with Ava because Lexi and Mia moved away. One time with Lexi we tried to make a zipline in her garage.  Out of what? out of a skipping rope for the line and for the handles we used a bungee strap (If you were wondering it didn’t work). What other crazy stuff do you do with friends?

3 thoughts on “My friends

1. Dear Calla,

Very interesting post! I think that some of the information provided is very insightful and true about friends, friendship, and just relation with other people in general. I am also very glad to see that you are enjoying making friends and having fun at this new school, which for some people transitioning to a new place can be hard. To be honest, those are one of the things that can help with the change- Friends! Chat with you later.
    From, Amira.

2. Dear Calla,
    I really enjoyed reading your post. I like how you wrote about friends and I totally agree that friends can be annoying and boring.
    A crazy thing I did once with my friends was make a slingshot with rainbowloom bands for a granola bar. I also tried to make a play but it did not work at all.
    I am so glad I read your post. Hope you have a life full of friends!!!
    From, Sophia