The weekend

I’m looking forward to writing and improving on punctuation. I’m also excited for commenting and talking to friends from my class.  I’m extra excited for writing about awesome stuff that I’m going to do on the weekend, like on this Friday October 30th I’m going to Nitro circus which is going to be amazing because there will be a bunch of dirt bikes doing awesome flips in the air and this dude in a wheel chair that does flips too.  They will also be riding trikes and doing double back flips on the trikes, and best of all cool fails.  Three days ago I was at hockey practice and we had to miss the last 15 minutes because we were going to my mom’s boyfriends brother’s 41st birthday and right before supper at his birthday we were playing outside( and it was really dark) and two guys named Clark and Hanson were doing stunts on a ramp riding skateboards and scooters and they had a flash light for the only light source and me and this girl named Kendra stole it then we had supper and for supper we ate moose that the birthday boy shot by porcupine plain it was delicious.  yum yum